Party At Albertporter s

A recent thread mentioned the idea of auditioning various members systems to see if we're on the right track. I volunteer Albert since he spent the most. And since I spent least, I'll do the dishes. Care for a canape?
kitch29
If everyone pools their frequent flyer miles perhaps we can hire our own jet. I'll invite the Rockettes, just in case.
Hey Albert, mind if I cook burgers on your amps or should i bring a grill?
Pops, cooking on amps is messy, the oils remove the Telefunken logos on the glass, and reduce the value of the tubes. Wouldn't your wife be jealous if you brought a little grill to the party? What would everyone think about the differences in your ages?
Garfish, I just realized I did not respond to your kind offer of 150 Country Western CD's. Steve McCormack has installed a C&W filter on my system, so when those are played, there is no sound. Sometimes early Linda Ronstadt music (Heart Like a Wheel) will make it past the filter, and of course Patsy Cline's talent is unaffected by this technical marvel .

Here is a guide, any song where the hero sings something like "You Broke My Heart, So I Broke Your Jaw," never makes it to the output stage,.......... sorry.