Party At Albertporter s

A recent thread mentioned the idea of auditioning various members systems to see if we're on the right track. I volunteer Albert since he spent the most. And since I spent least, I'll do the dishes. Care for a canape?
kitch29
Pops, cooking on amps is messy, the oils remove the Telefunken logos on the glass, and reduce the value of the tubes. Wouldn't your wife be jealous if you brought a little grill to the party? What would everyone think about the differences in your ages?
Garfish, I just realized I did not respond to your kind offer of 150 Country Western CD's. Steve McCormack has installed a C&W filter on my system, so when those are played, there is no sound. Sometimes early Linda Ronstadt music (Heart Like a Wheel) will make it past the filter, and of course Patsy Cline's talent is unaffected by this technical marvel .

Here is a guide, any song where the hero sings something like "You Broke My Heart, So I Broke Your Jaw," never makes it to the output stage,.......... sorry.
Kitch, Albert; this thread is great, and fortunately, I do have nice collections of Linda Ronstadt (early) and Patsy Kline. I especially liked Pops request to cook burgers on your amps ;>). Cheers. Craig.
Albert, where can I get one of those C&W filters?
Will it let Hank Williams pass through?