Party At Albertporter s

A recent thread mentioned the idea of auditioning various members systems to see if we're on the right track. I volunteer Albert since he spent the most. And since I spent least, I'll do the dishes. Care for a canape?
kitch29
Kitch, Albert; this thread is great, and fortunately, I do have nice collections of Linda Ronstadt (early) and Patsy Kline. I especially liked Pops request to cook burgers on your amps ;>). Cheers. Craig.
Albert, where can I get one of those C&W filters?
Will it let Hank Williams pass through?
Steve McCormack was the only person I ever knew that had any of these, and I am not certain if he has used them all up by now. He lives in California, but had friends like me in Texas, so that put a lot of pressure on his supply.

The last time I played the sound track from "The Last Picture Show," the Hank Williams material went through just fine.
Hey Garfish, seems like Albert might be a little uptight about his things, he'll probably spend most of his time sliding coasters under our cold beverages - see if you can loosen him up...Jerry
What follows is my one piece of serious input, to this otherwise not so serious group of postings.

If any of you happen to be traveling to Texas, and want to stop by for a listen, contact me through the Audiogon e-mail server before hand, and we will work out a schedule. I have already met six people through Audiogon, and all of them have visited me for dinner and music. Three of these people are now either regular or semi regular visitors for our Tuesday night sessions. This forum has been good for me personally due to the exchange of ideas. Even more important, I have made friends and shared music with like minded audio people. Thanks to Kitch 29 for the idea of a party at my home, it was a total surprise.