Pass Labs INT 60 VS. Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP VS. Arcam A49

Tying to decide between the Pass Labs INT 60 integrated amp and the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated tube amp. I currently have the Arcam A49 which is excellent but looking for something with even more detail. All three have many excellent reviews, looking for input to make a decision. I have Wilson Audio Sasha 1 speakers, an Arcam D33 DAC, Rega Apollo-R CD, Clearaudio Performance DC turntable with a Manley Chinook phono stage. 
kenepeters
Kenepeters,
On paper I’d agree with those who strongly suggest a SS amplifier given the load characteristics of the Sasha. However there’s usually more to the story. Some speakers are designed with the expectation that they’ll be driven by a transistor amplifier.

Will you be able to hear either amplifier prior to buying? Listening to an amplifier paired with the speaker of choice will answer all questions. The P.L. Premium HP is noted for high level built quality and excellent transformers. As some others have posted here I also find tube power amplifiers "generally" sound more musical, natural and realistic (with a suitable speaker match). My gut leans towards the Primaluna (Particularly with the KT 150 tubes). Without an audition the Sasha’s specifications suggest the Pass Labs amp the safer bet. Anecdotally I've heard the larger Wilson speakers with tube amplifiers and the sound was very good. 
Charles
Kenepeters,
Earlier this year someone named orionpcgames who owns Sasha speakers had a similar thread. His dilemma was Pass Labs 250s or Cary 211c push pull tube amplifier. He ultimately chose the Carys and he was "ecstatic "(his word of description )) with the results. He was suitably cautioned about this choice but did so anyway.

He may have been as happy with the Pass Labs if he’d went that route (who knows?). Just an example of listening results that are contrary to well reasoned caution based on known specifications.
Good luck,
Charles
As almarg mentioned, the high output impedance of some tube amps is what would concern me. 

One one of my biggest audio disappointments was getting a 60 watt tube integrated that I came to find out had on unusually high output impedance. My speakers had 12" woofers and a low impedance of 3.2ohms. The amp could not do anything with that woofer. I had nothing but mids and highs and very weak lower mids and bass.

Now, I had a sixteen watt SET 845 tube amp from Art Audio that ran those same speakers beautifully; some of the best sound I have had. To this day I can't get the sound of that amp out of my head. It was fantastic and I wish I still had it.

I guess the takeaway from this would be try before you buy if you can. It could be fantastic or it could break your heart.

Cheers,

Scott
Sumac,
Yes, this is why I am such an advocate of the listening experience  (when possible). Very likely that the 16 watt SET amplifier has better quality power supply and output transformer than the 60 watt tube amplifier.  

Also very likely that the SET Art Audio would be considered a poor match for your speakers if judged solely on specifications. With the failure of the 60 watt amplifier what led you to try the subsequently sucessful SET? I happen to find measurements and specifications useful as a screening mechanism  but know they aren't capable of revealing the entire story as your experience confirms.  But you have to begin somewhere and listening isn't always an option before purchasing. 
Charles 

@charles1dad

It was a long time ago when I was just getting into the audiophile hobby thing (actually, I didn’t even know I was getting into it, I was just looking for a great sounding system).

I did just what I wouldn’t advise anyone to do. I bought it without hearing it. One of my favorite reviewers, the late John Potis, wrote an outstanding review on the the Art Audio Carissa. John was one of the best. He had a great ear and could describe the sound of gear beautifully.

http://http//www.6moons.com/audioreviews/artaudio2/carissa.html

Your right, it had a big stout power supply. The 60 watt integrated came from a very high end tube amp manufacture and should have had a great power supply and been outstanding as well. But it bit me in the backside hard.

The Carissa is one piece of gear I wish I could get back.

Cheers,

Scott