PASS LABS XA-30.5 vs XA-60.5

Hello all,
Has anyone heard the differences between these two amps, and have done A/B comparrisons on them? I have a XA-30.5 that I'm using with Totem Hawk Speakers. The XA-30.5 drives them very well, but I have been told the 60.5’s give you much better smoothness and cohesiveness, better imaging, better bass control, greater ease and greater resolution.

Here's the million dollar question:

I am ready for my next upgrade and have roughly $6000. Should I upgrade to the XA-60.5's or upgrade my Esoteric X03-SE cd player to the Esoteric seperates P-05 transport and D-05 DAC??

I have very appealing offers for both options.

Any Thoughts?

My system:

Pass Labs XA-30.5 amp
Pass Labs X0.2 preamp
Esoteric XO3-SE cd player
BPT 3.5 Ultra Sig. power conditioner
Totem Hawk speakers
AudioPath custom IC's and speaker cable
Shunyay Python CX power cords
roor
I've talked with other Pass dealers who hear the same improvements I noted above, within various systems. I also did a/b shootout with several audiophile friends listening and we all came to the same conclusion without question. The 60.5's are better all the way around...
Roor (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
Apparently, I'm out on an island alone.

Regardless of what everyone else says, given speakers that can be driven properly by the XA-30.5, I'd still take the XA-30.5 over the XA-60.5.
>>10-11-10: Roor
The 60.5's are better all the way around...<<

Totally disagree

Dealer disclaimer
TVAD:

You ask my opinion and them slam me for it....nice. This is the last discussion I will participate in.
I wouldn't characterize a mild disagreement as one party "slamming" the other.

Actually Tvad has articulated his position graciously based on his experience with both products.

Not that it matters but I have over 1000 hours of listening experience with both amps and the XA30.5 is clearly a better sounding product given a friendly pair of speakers.

Dealer disclaimer
Roor - I thnk the key ot all of these posts that seem to disgree with you are teh words like "...given a friendly pair of speakers...", "...given speakers that can be driven properly by..." Perhaps your speakers are a difficult load for the 30.5, and that's why you prefer the 60.5. I don't know, just trying to be a peacemaker.