Pathos Classic One MKiII vs. my separates

I have been thinking of downsizing my rig by going back to a hybrid integrated amplifier. I currently use a Jolida Fusion preamp with a BEL 1001 MK V amp to drive a pair of Esoteric MG 10 speakers (87dB sensitive, 6 ohms nominal dropping to 3.8 somewhere below 2000ohms).  I enjoy the Jolida/BEL combo, change is just for the downsize. I like the idea of tube pre/SS output of hybrid integrateds, having owned a Vincent in the past.  The Pathos is currently on offer here on AG. Asking for thoughts from members with knowledge of the Pathos. Thanks.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmesch
Thanks rudge. I am not in any hurry to change anything in my system until I sell the separate pre and amp. 
Wanna bump this thread as I auditioned the mk3 with marantz 8006 playing a variety of CDs and B&W 607 speakers(I think)
Sound was clear and detailed but v 'digital' bright on top end. What was causing this? As a result I didnt pull trigger on amp.
Might have been the new stock tubes, most likely Russian or Chinese. I tried both in my MKIII and where a bit hot in the high end. My favorite tubes in the amp are Matsushita-National 7DJ8 tubes or Amperex PQ 6922 as they are more relaxed without the loss of clarity or detail. Also could be the aluminum dome tweeters in the 607's.
I would not describe my Pathos as 'Digital' bright. 

I still own the Jolida preamp and BEL 1001 amp. Couldn't part with the BEL. Use the Pathos in a second system, though could have easily remained in the primary.