Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
^^^ Respect The Mat, indeed!  

If anyone is still in doubt about anything said here lauding the Omega E Mat, remember ... there is a money back guarantee. 

Frank
I really have no doubts from all I have read from respected members right here.
But I am not looking for the larger mats but will buy the smaller mats to test in various locations once Tim has them in production.
  Does anyone know where the recommended placements will be for the smaller mats ?
<3 Good morning. I think I can answer that. The Alpha cards were designed specifically for mobile phones.  It slides in right behind the protective case.

I currently have one in my iPhone 6.  The card has turned me into a Candy Crush monster! Charging times are faster....the Ebay app, in fact all apps are much much much faster.  The phone runs cooler....

The headphone people will love them as much as I do! ( Walkman's too, Geoffkait.) The first of it's kind! Other people have mentioned placing the Alpha....virtually any place you can put an E-mat.

Remember, the card is NOT a magnet,  but it's also not as a powerful as an Omega E mat.  Available soon..... should be great fun! <3 Krissy
Post removed