Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
1976 Radio Shack Realistic Nova 7B
1999 Energy Connoisseur C-4 (4 as part of a 5.1 system)
1999 Energy Microstar 12.1 Powered Sub with Athena Digital
Amp (http://www.cinenow-trailers.com/p/energy_micro-star-sub_bro2_us.pdf)
1999 Energy AC-300 Center channel
(the week link in the system)
1999 Energy Take-2 for 7.1 special effects (Yamaha 2090)
back in the day, eltravoice 3 way, infinity holosonic 1 till mid 90s thats almost twenty five years, had them reconed several times, they had transmission line for the bass and man they rumbled, got into ht and had a bose 25 system, and in early 2005 made my living room a ht and left the bose in the den and in the new ht room onix rocket rs 1000, rs 550, rsc200, with ufw 10 bass unit, hurricane katrina took them and every thing else i owned with fifteen feet of water in my home, but i am alive and well with tyler signature system one piece and man they rock, no more ht for me back to good old fashioned hi fi stereo, mike
Small Ohm book shelf speakers, I can't remember the model number. These were actually my step dad's but I used them all of the time growing up.
JVC- Boom box- in college
First pair- I purchased my self
Essence Super Gems in 1993- Sold in 2005 Very good speaker for the money- rare and hard to find now. In the last year I have experimented with the list of speakers below:

Surrounds: Monitor Audio 2.5s, Klipsch, Triad, RBH 66-SEs and 44-SEs,

Centers: Several models of Monitor Audio, Aerial Acoustics CC-3, Intuitive Design Pinnacle power Centered Channel- scary good speaker.

Subs- HSU VTF-2, REL Storm III, Triad Gold, Triad Silver, Atlantic Technology SB12, and various RBH subs. I liked the REL first and the Triad Gold second, although the Gold is better for movies. It's pretty good for music too, but not as good as the REL.

Stereo:
Super Gems
Triad Bronze LCRs
RBH 770s
RBH 1266s
Triad Gold LCRs
NHT Absolute Zeros-- cool little speaker for only $400 retail. These will impress you.
James Loudspeakers S62s book shelfs
Intuitive Design Summits- 8/06 Although I really enjoyed almost all of the speakers above, the Summits are in a totally different league. With these speakers I finally feel like I have a pair of very high end speakers. Which I guess now I do.
First was a Wharfdale. Don't remember model but had a (wow) 15" woofer. Then:
AR3a
B&W DM6
Theil 3.5
Vandersteen 3a
B&W 801 series II
Apogee Duetta Sig
Maggie 1.6 in my office for awhile
Currently:
Maggie 3.6
Omega Super 3r
Cain Super Abby
Omega A8
I enjoy the Maggies in one room and the single driver/SET in the other.
Acoustic Research bookshelves
Cerwin Vega floorstanders (forgot the model)
Canton floorstanders (again forgot the model)
B&W 603 S2
Dynaudio Contour 1.8 mkII
Von Schweikert Audio VR 4jr
Von Schweikert Audio DB99 SE

I think I've found THE SPEAKER for me. It's very versatile and room friendly, not to mention they sound awesome. I can also amp roll to my hearts content. From as little as 3 watts of SET power, to a whatever you got SS, I just love em. Next thing on my list is the matching ribbon tweeter module.