Phono Protractor. Recommendations?

After purchasing a new Cartridge recently, I'd like to purchase a good protractor.  There are so many available, each claiming to be the one to have, I'm confused.  
What do you recommend?
louisl
I own both the Smartractor and the Feikert and have used a few others.  They all have their advantages and disadvantages.  The Feikert and Smartractor are universal and offer choices on alignment scheme you want to use, but, both require precisely finding the pivot point of the arm.  The Smartractor has an optical grid to make that easier to do if your arm does not actually display that point.  The lines on the Feikert are easier to see (clear, high contrast, not a mirrored surface), but, the Smartractor mirrored surface allows for more precise alignment because you can readily see when your eye is precisely aligned with the line along which the cantilever should follow (you move your head until only one line appears),  A mirrored surface is also helpful when your stylus is not easy to see because of its location deep under the body of the cartridge.  The Smartractor also has three different sizes for the turntable spindle so there is no slop and attendant inaccuracy.  The Smartractor comes with a magnifier that sits in a slot for that purpose and it makes it much easier to see what one is doing than going it without such an aid.  But, the magnifier is something you can find on line, so that is somewhat of a trivial advantage.  In terms of ease and speed of alignment, the Smartractor is hard to beat.  Once you have located and aligned the arm on the protractor with the center of the pivot, you only have to align the cartridge at a single point on the protractor surface.  The only thing I would add to the Smartractor kit would be a rubber wedge or some other means of absolutely holding the platter still.

Something like the mint is easy to use and very precise, but, it is custom made and meant to provide only one alignment choice, and only for a very specific pivot to spindle distance.  If that distance is not measured accurately, the mint will not work.
Dear @louisl : Your VPI TT does not came with its dedicated tonearm/cartridge protractor?

If not, then ask directly to VPI for they can send you that tool. 

VPI, don't use Löfgren A or B and obviously not ST but a deciated one that HW choosed years ago.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

@lewm 

I too use both the UniTractor, and the Dr. Feikert in conjunction with one another. I find the combination of both, offers the greatest ease, and accuracy. I must point out though, that we are probably both a little off the deep end, because how many lay out the $$ to have both?

@larryi 

I have made up some small wedges out of cedar wood. Works a charm, and they are very soft, so no scratching to plinth/platter, and easy to make with an Exacto knife, or box cutter.

Something I've never understood: If you are lined up perfectly at point A, how can you not be also lined up perfectly at point B? Then what do you do? compromise between the two?