please help with tube amp thks

thinkin' on two amps,Music Reference RM-10 or a Morrow Audio 300B1.any help thks as i am a newby.
2bigears
We need to know what speakers you'll be using. Any 300B-based amp will need a pretty friendly speaker for it to be a pleasing combination. The RM10 comes from a renowned designer, and might be better with more speakers. However, it squeezes 35w out of a tube type not frequently(although occasionally) used as an output tube.
My recommendation to a tubey-newby would be to try something based on KT88 or EL34. More common, plenty to choose from, and more flexibility in usage. Of course I'm painting with a broad brush, but I think it would be a safer bet for you. If you share your system, preferences & budget, you'll get plenty of suggestions. Cheers,
Spencer
thks Sbank,i have a SF CD1 with their Line2 and will be going with an open baffle speaker.maybe a sub on each side.the 300B1 sounds like it's full of good parts but does it play????thks for any help as i really need some good direction.do it once kinda thing!!!!
the 300b does play, but you will need an efficient speaker 90dB minimum. Great for folk, jazz, bluegrass, vocal, not for rock in most cases.
ok then,thks Swampwalker,rock is my main listen.female vocals and some easy stuff.what is a good tube amp for this???? thks