Plinius class A vs. class AB sound difference?

I am considering purchasing a Plinius amp. I have read that many audiophiles do not hear a difference in an SA100 when it is switched between class A and Class AB modes of operation. If this is indeed the case, then would a Plinius 8200p (power amp; not the integrated) which is supposedly the same class AB circuitry found in the SA100, sound identical to the SA100?
128x128seasoned
Does the Plinius 102 run hot in ab mode ?? --- I have a problem with a heater in the house during the summer months, and was hoping to be able to run it in ab mode and still get good sound.......
To elaborate on my response - I agree with Jayctoy's description, after reading this post I listened to my amp in class ab for a few nights and was less involved in the experience than in class a. It is nice to be back to class a, it is more liquid and pure. In class a the music has a nice 'inner glow'. This is fine amplifier.

I guess switching back and forth between the two tells you very little, I agree it must take a while for the change to occur.