Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
Someone said (@n80)...

Sometimes incivility can dissociate one’s bias from one’s belief, thereby liberating one to adopt a different belief. But civility rarely achieves this.

My initial interpretation could be - They are the one in life and death -
"Whatsoever therefore is consequent to a time of Warre, where every man is Enemy to every man; the same is consequent to the time, wherein men live without other security, than what their own strength, and their own invention shall furnish them withall. In such condition, there is no place for Industry; because the fruit thereof is uncertain; and consequently no Culture of the Earth; no Navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by Sea; no commodious Building; no Instruments of moving, and removing such things as require much force; no Knowledge of the face of the Earth; no account of Time; no Arts; no Letters; no Society; and which is worst of all, continuall feare, and danger of violent death; And the life of man, solitary, poore, nasty, brutish, and short."

---Hobbes

The above quote sometimes seems to serve as a template for discussion. In short, we do need moderators.

All the best,
Nonoise
If someone needs a moderator he/she should not say we. I have no need for this, as far as I know. In other words, who is anyone to define what I need or have to ?
celander said:

Sometimes incivility can dissociate one’s bias from one’s belief, thereby liberating one to adopt a different belief. But civility rarely achieves this.

I don't understand that.

inna said:

If someone needs a moderator he/she should not say we. I have no need for this, as far as I know. In other words, who is anyone to define what I need or have to ?

But if I think you do need a moderator then from the standpoint of an anarchist who are you to say that I am wrong? And if you have no basis for declaring that I am wrong for trying to control you then what recourse do you have? Violence? And do you think in your wildest dreams you are prepared to face unbridled, self interested violence?

If an anarchist says we all decide our own course then as a fellow anarchist I might decide my course is to subject you and everyone like you. Will you tell me I am wrong for truly embracing anarchy?