Power cord to add ease and tame treble.

My system comprise of a Ayre CX7; Hovland HP100; Pass X150.5 and JMLab Diva Be. All IC are Cardas GoldRef, SC are Ridge St Poeima. The IC & SC were chosen after extensive in home comparo.

The sys sound pretty good but there is slight brightness, nervousness at the treble. The resolution is excellent. I have tried trivista DAC which warmed up the sound but lost sig. detail, front to back spatial clues. A friend's Cary 303/100 fits in between and is quite nice. Is there a way to tame the treble while preserving the details & reolution using a power cord?
128x128glai
Two cords that help with removing treble harshness are Wolff's Carbon Cord and the Ridge Street Power Cords. Both are excellent and worth a try.
If you ask the wrong question you're bound to get the right answer for the wrong problem. Your problem is not the power cord...
Something else to consider looking at your system is that every review I've read about the Ayre CX7 stresses that it that it sounds dramatically better through the balanced outputs to the extent that it's been suggested that one not purchase the player unless intending to use it in balanced mode. Now from what I know of the Hovland pre it's single ended only, so you may have a mismatch right there. Remember it's not just the best components, it's their synergy together. Perhaps you could borrrow a balanced preamp or a different cd player and see how things sound. I'd recommend against using the band-aid approach of a power cord until you look at this issue as well as room treatments and ac issues. Good luck!
I'm with Psychic on this one. A new power cord will not solve your problem.
Try just adding a single Wolff Carbon Source AC cord or Grover/Wolff Empress IC...... very substantial reduction of digital grain/glare, trail periods available. Both cables sold here at Audiogon.

I see you don't have power conditioner, this can help give you smoothness you seek.......but also some can restrict dynamics so must choose carefully here, I like Audio Magic power conditioners but they are expensive.