Powersnakes power cords

I just purchased a Black Mamba powercord. It is one of tne best upgades I have done to my system. Any comments from other users
jasman
Sherri - A word about radio frequency signals. We are awash in RF. Every cubic inch of our houses is filled with RF. The TV and radio stations fill the air with RF. It radiates into everything that is not shielded. Its in the speaker boxes. Its in the preamp and amplifier. The good news is that we cannot hear it or we would go crazy. Also, audio amps and preamps cannot amplify it and are not bothered by it under normal conditions. And, speakers are a dead end for RF. If a speaker and its unshielded wire were placed in front of a 100,000 watt broadcast antenna it wouldn't make a sound.
Stevemj:
You are up to your old tricks again. You are just as ignorant as before. Why don't you quit trying to tell people that they cannot hear the effects of RF and EMI interference in auido componenets?
Steve's correct. RFI and EMI won't affect audio gear, at least correctly designed components with proper shielding and RF decoupling and filtering. And a power cord certainly isn't going to do anything to help, except that it provides AC power.
Guess none of my components are properly designed then, that's where the PC's come in.
Power cords certainly have more effect on some components compared to others. This probably is a testament to power supply design of some equipment. Cords also seem to have less effect on amps. There is surely some truth to the phenomena as many people report hearing similar things. And it's not because they all read the same claims somewhere and are following the herd.