Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Saint,
How long have you been waiting?
I have sent my downpayment on the beginning of March.
Sorlowski,
I spoke to Mick last week. He has had some problems gettings supplies from his cabinet maker. I too ordered mine in March. Mick tells me about a month or so longer.
FWIW...
Hi Sorlowski

I sent my deposit in on the last week of March, just before the price increase. Mick said it would have been done sooner but he got side tracked trying to build a low cost power tube amp to match with the Chenin. Sorlowski yours should have been done by now, I would think. My order was the stock Chenin with no special requests. By the way just to let people know, it was sent out on June 11th, and now it is delayed in Anchorage, Alaska, probably a customs delay. The shipping wait is worse than the assembly wait. Everyday I jump on fedex.com to check the status, and it is still in Alaska. It is an agonizing delay, but at least it is in the U.S.

Regards Tim
Thank you for your responses I sent downpayment on 9th of March, but my Supratek was very custom one. So I will have to contact Mike and ask at source. :)
Hi Everyone

I received my Chenin today, and it is AWESOME LOOKING!!! I have one question. It did not come with a power cord. Will any power cord do the job. I was thinking about going to the local Radioshack to get one. Good idea or bad idea?

REgards Tim