Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Today I´ve tried the iPod as a source connected to the Syrah and the amazing CAD 805C. The iPod is a surprising good litle machine, big sound, smooth, good bass...Really something special.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all of you Supratek owners and to everyone who participates and enjoys this thread. Have a wonderful New Year!

Tom
Right back at ya Tom. Thanks for starting this thread, and thanks for bringing this incredible product to everyone's attention. I have had my Chenin for about a month now, and every day I am amazed and transported by the music. I no longer listen to the gear. Bonus: it has to be one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen as well.
Same here! Same here!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

May you spend your holidays with your love ones!
Hi Slipknot1,

Glad to hear that you enjoy your Chenin so much. I have had my Syrah over 2 years and let me tell you, I still feel the same way that you feel after 2 months! You hit the nail on the head. The secret to truly enjoying this hobby is to be able to get absorbed in the music and not in the gear. This is why the Suprateks are loved by so many people.