Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Supratek Modifications - would anyone be interested in a "package" modification to Supratek preamps? I am currently having my Cortese looked at by a local audio engineer named Nick Gowan who operates the US service center for Audio Note & Nagra - as well as a few other brands. Nick's website is at http://www.tsound.com

Anyhow.... Upon opening my Cortese, Nick discovered a few issues which if addressed, could potentially improve the transparency, decrease hum, minimize sensitivity to microphonics, etc.

I considered asking Nick to spend the time required to package a list of improvements - but wanted to find out if there is enough interest among Supratek owners first - so would you let me know? Thanks!
I'd be interested. I also need to have the overall gain reduced and would like to have the sacrifice one of my dual outputs to get a tape loop in place.
I´d like to recommend two products that I´ve tried lately and that in my opinion help to improve the sound.

The first one is the Foundation Research power cords, LC1 and LC2, (thanks David). I use them in my cd player, Syrah, and Cary 805c. I can´t say more then the sound is cleaner. For me it´s enough and that´s what a p.c. should make.
Last year I sold a Shunyata Anaconda Vx power cord because in my opinion colored and tamed the sound.

The other product I´d like to recommend are the HAL-O damping instruments. They help in the same way, the sound seems more defined and cleaner. I use it in every tube I have and you can sublety modifie the sound puting them in one tube or another and even with the position in the tube, up or down. Play with it.
I forgot to thank Jazzdude, he was the first one to let me know about the HAL-O damping instruments and the first one to talk about it here (i think).
Thank you, Jazzdude.
Brian,
I would be interested to know what Nick would do and what it would cost. I have a Cortese (about 2 years old).
Have you figured out whether you are moving ?
Thanks,
Larry