Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Can anyone tell me if there are other options as to the inputs on the back of Supratek preamps. I would not use tape inputs or home theater bypass. All my music consists of LP's and CD's. Would another phono input with 4 more phono setting be a better idea? What other things have some of you guys had Mick do as far as inputs on the back of your Suprateks?
Hi Steelhead. Yeah, Your very welcome sir and I'm glad your happy with it, a superb tonearm for mc cartridges. congrats on your chenin. cheers David
Forgive the intrusion, just to share my excitement, I have the Cortese in my car and in few minutes I'm leaving my office and bringing it at home. It took four days to get it from Australia to Italy, in my hands, incredible.
Thanks to everyone for this thread and the helpful answer I got in the past.

Sandro
Hello,

I have two questions.

1.) For Chenin owners, Can you share your phono tubes currently in use please? I am enjoying great results with Mullard M8080 and TFK E88CC/CCa or Phillips 6922.

2.)Anybody using a Sylvania 6SN7Wxx tall or short bottle in their Supratek's? Thoughts, impressions?

So far, I have the Tungsol, KenRad, Raytheon, Sylvania, and RCA. All are VT-231.

Thanks