Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Kgturner,
If I remember correctly, didn't your Malbecs had a noise, from the day one, that even Kevin Covi couldn't fix?
Maybe those were somebody else's Malbecs.
Just another testimony to a product being offered for sale to the public, that wasn't exactly ready for the prime time.
Oh, well.
maril:

yes, those were my malbecs. i traded them for the cabernet dual i currently own. mick told me to hold onto the malbecs while he made the cabernet dual. i shipped the malbecs to kevin covi in new york once i received the cab. what became of them after that i can't say, though i'm not as brazen as you are to say that they were resold to another person as new.
Kgturner,
To be exact, I said "maybe even resold them, I don't know", and if he did, hopefully not as new.
OK, hmmm the legend of the highly revered Mick, lives on. And, even in light of people who have been cheated by him, they, not Mick become the bad guys. What did Maril555 do, other than get cheated, then point it out?

This is pretty remarkable, that even when this comes to light, rational people can't agree that some people, not all, have been wronged.
Lrsky,
This thread and reactions to my post are very indicative of a bigger phenomenon, that permeates our society on different levels.
It just makes me to reiterate my initial statement- I have to re-evaluate my position on reviews and opinions posted here and also on integrity of some members. Good thing it's only an Internet forum. Imagine these folks on the jury duty- nothing but objectivism and no preconcieved notions whatsoever.