PS Audio P300 or Cardas Golden Reference?

Hi,
Currently I'm using REGA Jupiter, KRC, FBP600, and Celestion A3. I'm thinking about upgrading my interconnector between pre and power or PS Audio power generator P300 (or 500) Which upgrade will be noticable or effective for the amount of money? I think both will be around $500. P300 can be benefical for both KRC and Rega. Please direct me. Thanks.
esmdynamics
My experience has been that improvements to power delivery are more noticeable than improvements on any other cabling. YMMV though.
It all matters and can frequently create a sonic maelstrom from which one may find it hard to escape. Use the cable companies loaner program or borrow from a dealer for an in home trial for any changes...it's the only wat to be sure!
I'm with Countingbackwards on this one. Buy the power conditioner. I use a p-500 with a Krell DVD Standard and it sounds great. I bought the power conditioner to bypass the frequency lockout since I live overseas, but my unit works on 50 or 60 Hz. Anyway, I tried it both ways and preferred the DVD plugged into the power regenerator so I kept it.
I worked 3 years modifying a P300 and at one point also had Cardas Golden Ref. PK for every component. The P300 with MW2 will bring a bigger benefit to your system than one GR power cable. If you had them on everything? That is impossible to know without trying. I personally would buy a used PS soloist for the wall plug, and then make my own PKs from DIY parts from Parts Connection, Michael Percy, or Ebay. I just cannot shell out $300 for a used GR anymore.. I actually have sold off the ones that I did own (3).