PS Audio PPP owners how do your amps sound

plugged into your Premiers compared to straight to the wall? I know they're designed to power an entire system. Do you hear a definite improvement with your amps plugged into the Premier or is it the opposite and you're now going directly to the wall with your amps? Thanks
foster_9
Yes, that what I found after swapping power cords from the PPP to your components. You need to use really good power cords after the PPP to get the high detail back.

I found the PS Audio Statement SC is a very good match after the PPP. My system is not bright after all. Actually, this is true for the Duet and Quintet as well. You really need a GOOD power cord after the filtering of these products.

By the way, all my power cords have been cooked for 120 hours using a cable cooker. That certainly help to smooth out the brightness as well.
Dtsag,
Thank you for valuable comments, i will try to use it some other high quality power cords to see the effects. But first priority as far as i understand from this forum topic is to burn the unit upto 300-400 hrs.
Agree with above. I had my SET amp plugged into the wall and it now sounds better plugged into the PPP. I have a CD player as the only other component plugged into the PPP so it is not being overly taxed to begin with.
It took a while for this thread to get some legs, but thanks to everyone for your feedback on amp performance with the PPP. It looks like I'll eventually try the PPP.