Qobuz.

Who is using g Qobuz and how are you finding it? Thank you.
128x128bander
Meats, I'm with you. When it's not stopping or locking up or having to put your audio info in every time you start it up, yeah it sounds great. But I'm a jazz guy and the stuff I'm looking for I search for. Sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesn't. Until their whole catalog is there, whats the point of great sound if there is nothing you want to hear. I'll come back in a couple of month's and check it out. Until then, Spotify. More music then I know what to do with. For me it's more about the music. 
Qobuz has more bodies than Tidal MQA. But the Qobuz App beta is difficult to look compare to Tidal. Lack of App on Apple TV and Oppo 105, 204 player is another draw back. Tidal HiFi/MQA has $9.99 price discount for student and Sprint customer. I would say Tidal wins so far.
My Qobuz trial was up tomorrow, decided to "take the plunge" and sign up for a year of the hi-res streaming plan.  I find that they have a better selection of classical music and the search for that is a little better than Tidal.  I'll be keeping Tidal, using it and Qobuz with my Roon subscription.
I was a Tidal subscriber, and am now using the Qobuz trial.

I find the sound quality on Qobuz to be superior to Tidal.  However, >50% of the time, I'm not able to find titles (jazz, electronic) that I find on other services.

So for me, I'll probably not renew Qobuz for the time being.  I'm assuming (hoping) that the catalog will only grow (it is offered as beta), so I expect to check-in again.
I haven't yet directly compared SQ of Tidal MQA against 24 bit Qobuz but I did prefer 24 bit files on my drive to Tidal MQA using Roon to do the first unfold. I am quite certain I do not want, much less need, MQA. Pretty sure I will cancel Tidal and pay for Qobuz subscription.

The only thing that gives me pause is the ~30 titles in my library on Tidal but not Qobuz. Some are obscrure artists but others are more mainstream (eg, John Prine, Josh Ritter). I am hoping Qobuz will get many of these titles as they move out of beta. But I think I will just buy many of these files rather than keep paying Tidal.