Question on FR 66s

For some reason, search on FR 66s in agon did not turn up anything much. I recalled that recommended S2P distance is 296mm rather than 295mm and Stevenson geometry seems to work best. Is this correct? I already have FR 64s which works very nicely with Koetsu. In general, does FR 66s works well with the more modern cartridges, Lyra, Air Tight, Dynavector etc.
I am kind of curious to try it but not sure what to try it with. Beside those mentioned on my system page, I have Kiseki Blue, XV-1s and Miyajima Zero on hand currently.

Thanks for any suggestion.
suteetat
I know this Thread is about the FR-66s, but the FR-64s was introduced into the discussion and because its geometry is different to that of the FR-66s......I feel it needs some elaboration:-
Recommended for FR64s: 231.5 mm P2S, 14.5 mm overhang and 20.5° off-set angle.
This will give a very good tangential curve with very low maximum as well as very low average distortion figures in the last 2/3 of the record. For the last 66% of the groove this tangential curve outperforms Baerwald and Loefgren in any version by a very good margin.
With this geometry, the FR64s' tangential curve becomes very similar to the FR66s' original tangential curve.
This tangential curve honors the FR64s' original geometry - i.e. there is no additional breakdown-torque implied.
Halcro, I am very clueless about this and I am not quite sure what to do with the information that you give. I think I need a remedial study on this!

Came with my FR 66s arm, there is a paper protractor, is that the FR66s original tangential curve/geometry that you mentioned in the above post? I guess I need to give that a try.
Suteetat,
I know it sounds very complex and most users do not really get involved with Overhangs and Off-Set Angles.
To make it easier for you....I think you can go in any of three ways:-
1. Use the FR recommended P2S Distances for both FR-64 and 66 arms and set the geometry for Baerwald according to any accurate devices you have.
2. Use a device like the Universal Feikert Protractor to set both the P2S Distance and Overhang of each arm. This is all you need to do to have the correct geometry.
3. Purchase the UniTractor from Dertonarm which will come with the correct Templates for both arms.....and any other arms you may have or may buy in the future.
Dear Nandric,
how old is your aunt and would you describe her as beautiful and eager to invest in an adventure?
Would the same geo suggested for the FR64s work for the FR64fx? More specifically I'm thinking about optimum geo for the FR64fx with an SPU.