RB300 Rewire or Graham Robin for my Gyrodec ?

Hi,
I am thinking of upgrading Rega RB300 tonearm on my Michell Gyrodec SE within limited budget.
A friend of mine has recommended me to rewire it using Incognito Kit or Discovery and the others have advised that the Graham Robin tonearm is a real upgrade and much better than the Incognito/Discovery Rewire.

Would you please share your experiences with me on which one is recommendable for my Gyrodec SE turntable ?.
I appreciate your opinions in advance.

Thanks.
Young
ydkim
I've been through this same thing. The Rega's and the Robin are both fine tone arms, but IMHO, the cost of the improvements in rewiring the Rega is not worth the final results - and the Robin is just another Rega.. they are stepping stones for you to want more of the next level of tone arms.. You already have a table that can handle a great tone arm, so why not go for a "real" arm.. You can always keep that "real" arm, and always have the option of upgrading your Michell Gyrodec table.
If you are skilful you can rewire the Regs your self. Ie
from 'tags' till RCA connectors. The Discovery wiring is
excelent btw. But the most easy way is from the Din connector in the 'collar'. You need to solder the actual
Rega wiring to a new Din (male)connector and then use any
phono-cable from there. The problem by Rega is this part;
from the collar till the RCA connectors. 'a piece of junk'
as you (the Anglo-Saxons)call it.
Regards,