Re-wire of speakers to get more Warmth and resolve across the band

Hello,

Looking to re-wire my speakers, they currently have simple 16 gauge black/red copper wiring. 

I am looking for a warmer more revealing sound across the board. It has plenty of dynamics and the bass region sounds good to my ears.

Should I go with a high gauge/ grade copper? Go with something like the Furutech or Kimber offerings in bulk?

These are Tekton Pendragons.
zapper
Grannyring, I have not heard the Dueland, but, in the past, have rewired my speakers with Neotech. For what the OP Is asking for, warmth, I would include the Neotech copper as an option. I know you have heard both, so in your opinion, the Dueland is actually warmer?

I was once getting beat up by a Seas XL tweeter and Class D amp, and found Audioquest Type 8 solved the issue, but added a tint on everything. Maybe Audioquest Type 4 bulk? At the end of the road I changed amps, and went back to more open cables, so agree using cables as tone controls is a dead end, but doesn't cost much in this case to rewire the speaker, and should be fun to see the difference.

No doubt the Duelund wire is warmer and more importantly, more open and natural sounding while doing it. Both are very good and would work nicely however.
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will call Eric at Tekton to get his input too.
I would leave internal wiring alone... Tekton know what they are doing and would never skip investing on the wire if it made a difference.  Just like all reputable speaker manufacturers.
If you want more warmth maybe think about going using a tube product somewhere in the system. If you can't do the power, get a tube preamp. Tubes make less of the higher ordered harmonics that contribute to brightness and so even though they may not have any less bandwidth, they tend to sound more relaxed.

Tubes are often known for a phenomena of 'warmth' which has to do with a bit of 2nd ordered harmonic distortion. Not all tube products do this- usually it occurs when the amp or preamp employs single-ended circuitry with little or no negative feedback.

Our ears perceive the 2nd order as warmth, as a musical quality. OTOH, our ears perceive the higher ordered harmonics (even in trace amounts) as harshness and brightness.