Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
And, if you can't swing the $15K, their Stellar line (S300 and M700s) is next best. I have the M700s; finest amps I've ever heard.
From what I know the Parasound jc-1’s are a pretty fancy pair of amps.
Where do they fall short?

What sort of sound are you after?
What’s the size of your room?
Tubes are nice, but I’d go that route in the pre-amp stage, longer tube life, heat, power consuption - yada, yada. Good tubes are expensive, and in power amps, well, they can complicate things .... but that sound.
A/B amps .... bullet proof.
Class A amps ..... oh that sound, but - heat can be an issue, eventually some of them cook themselves after years of use. But IMHO Class A amps are sweeter.
Again .... what are you after?

I'mma just highjack this thread for my own question:

I have a 1980s class A solid state amp by Technics (SE-A3). I haven't spent the money getting it checked out yet so I haven't heard it. Can anyone give me a guess of how it will sound?

Don’t get me wrong , the jc-1 are good amps. When I play my music louder the music seems to get congested. I feel it’s the transition from class a to class a/b operation. And also omg in high bias they cook. I can feel that the bottle neck are the amps and the speakers can sound better at louder volumes with an amp upgrade. 
and again it’s the upgrade bug and right now it’s the power amps in the spotlight

thanks everyone. I am sure there are very good amps out there but I have decided to get a pair of mx-r twenties. Special thanks to everyone who helped me make this choice. 
thank you