Recommendations for Composite Video Cable?

It's a two-part question:

In my decidedly middling HT set-up, will I benefit from upgrading the composite video connections (from digital cable box to TiVo to TV, and from DVD player to TV)? My TV does not accept component or S-video.

If yes, which brands and models of composite video cables do people like?

-Dan
Ag insider logo xs@2xdrubin
Yes things like cables and Power Conditioning {like an ultimate outlet } can improve picture quality, however if your televison will not accept even S Video, I honestly would not , at this point, sink money into cables or Power Conditioners, but rather, save up you money for a new television .
I think that Darrylhifi's thoughts are the best answer although I believe that Fostrot was only trying to be helpful and as to Flemke's encouragement, well, no!
(He wasn't trying to be helpful.)

So, those of you who use TiVo and the like, how do you have it connected to your video monitors? It's composite output only, right? Likewise for digital cable, or am I missing something?
I use IXOS cable, acompany from UK. Its prices are comparable to those from Monster, which is equivalent to the overpricing Bose. IXOS website often does marketing about directional soldered cable with good insulation. I usually got mine IXOS shipped from Accessories4less in FL. Tributeries are very good cables, as suggested by Avguygeorge. Accessories$less currently offers Tributaries on clearance, i.e. S-video 3X shield between $29 through $33 whose MSRP were between $90-$130, depending on the length. I recommend that you get the length that you need b/c the shorter the traveling distance, the less chance of distortion and signal loss. In addition, I highly recommend using a power coditioner to your composite video cable. You may be able to see the difference if you have big screen. If you have a small CRT TV, I doubt that you can notice the difference. I have still have one IXOS professional gold series, 3X shields, 2M long composite cable. Email me if you are interested.