Recommendations for Composite Video Cable?

It's a two-part question:

In my decidedly middling HT set-up, will I benefit from upgrading the composite video connections (from digital cable box to TiVo to TV, and from DVD player to TV)? My TV does not accept component or S-video.

If yes, which brands and models of composite video cables do people like?

-Dan
Ag insider logo xs@2xdrubin
A few weeks ago, I bought a Philips 963 DVD player from Tweeter ($288 and they paid the shipping). So, what to do with the old JVC? No S connector, much less component video, on the 19" Daewoo in the bedroom. Booked on down to Walmart yesterday and bought a 27" flat screen Sanyo for $277. Now the old JVC hooks up to the component video inputs of the Sanyo and I decided to move the S-VHS VCR to the bedroom also. Who wants to watch tape on a hi def monitor in the living room anyway? As for the picture on the Sanyo...dunno. No one here to help me carry it in, so it's still in the back of the truck. I've seen other Sanyos though and the picture was always great.
DRUBIN; it's very important that whatever cable you get have very good shielding otherwise you'll get a fair bit of interference with it. If there's a reputable dealer near you I suggest you try a few different ones and see which works and that you like best.
Homer J

ps..... I WILL FOREVER REGRET SELLING MY PROTON TV
Drubin

I was only trying to be helpful, and my mom also taught me to say thanks when someone tried to help me.

Rgds,