Record Cleaning Machine – Recommendation Please!

I bought a VPI HW16.5 seven years ago and when I turn on the vacuum switch nothing happens.

My options:

Buy a new vacuum motor (if that’s what’s really wrong…could it be the switch?) for about $200

Buy another new VPI HW16.5 for about $700 (I’ve liked mine)

Buy a Music Hall WCS2 for about $600 (is this any good?)

Buy something else (Nitty Gritty??)

Any suggestion of something you’ve dealt with that’s gone well will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

rbschauman
Thank you terry9 and mofimadness. Will keep Digikey in mind for future reference. However, I had already found the VERY switch at Grainger for a mere $2.65, and can pickup tomorrow only 9 miles away!

Happy ending :-)
I've owned about ten different record cleaner, with  the original Keith Monk's being the first. I bought it from a radio station. In my opinion the Audio Desk that does everything itself is much better than  the original.

Just slide the record in turn it on and kit the clean button. Return after about five minutes and carefully remove your clean and dry record. I had previously founjd that cleaning a record with another record cleaner improve the sound, but not with the Audio Desk.  
I'm glad that the switch problem was resolved.  I'd like to chime in and say I really like my VPI Cyclone.  It's probably a tad overpriced for what it is, but it does the job with no fuss.
rbschauman
If you have a large LP collection, you should definitely try the Klaudio ultrasonic cleaner.  Its great, love mine and use it regularly.  Much better than my old Keith Monks cleaner.