Reed Muse 3C turntable

Has anyone had a chance to hear this table?
exlibris
lewm,
I’ve added one 35v electrolytics (15,000UF) to the input terminals of the voltage regulator. (I’d have to make an extension to get them to reach and attach to the battery terminals).
I can report a very subtle benefit in the current setup. The presentation doesn’t really ’sound’ better but it ’feels’ better. What I mean is that your brain seems to do a little less work and your body seems to relax a little bit more; the music and the flow of the music just makes more intuitive sense (requiring less mental effort) with the electrolytic in place. Perhaps the cap is removing information that is above 20khz that we can’t hear but that our bodies are (negatively) responding to nonetheless. I’m not an engineer or a doctor so I’m really out of my depth here.
Having said this, I have to say that the effect is very subtle. It’s basically an extension of what you might experience when moving to a battery or tubed power supply for your table.
Hi exlibris,
I am curious about the performance of the Reed turntables and found your post.
With respect to power supply, perhaps you might want to consider the super-capacitor solution offered by Vinnie Rossi, which seems like a very nice alternative to batteries. You can have a look at http://www.vinnierossi.com/mini/  You will be the judge of the cost and whether it's worth it. But I understand that you are looking to squeeze every bit of sound quality our of the Reed turntable.
As it turns out, my table needed a repair and the manufucturer paid the cost of shipping and repair.  The table holds its speed now regardless of how I provide it with power.  There is, however, a difference in presentation between the various supplies I have.  The battery gives a very smooth sound, and the linear power supply gives a very driving sound.  Both are slightly better than the switching power supply.  My overall preference is for the linear power supply.  I got it from China for less than $100 including shipping.  
When I was having trouble with speed I did actually exchange a few emails with Vinnie regarding an old battery-based supply that he said he no longer makes.  One day I'd like to try a tube-based supply like the brinkmann.
Since you've had the chance to talk to Vinnie, I wonder why he did not suggest that you tried his 'mini-VR' product. I guess that should be a great battery replacement with all the pros of a battery power supply but without the cons.