Replacing/Upgrading AC Outlets

I have 3 dedicated circuits...one for each mono amp and one for the low power gear(cd, pre etc.)

Right now I have "hospital grade" outlets.

I have heard of "audio grade" outlets from FIM, PS Audio and Acme.

Does anyone have feedback as to the performance differences in these different manufacturers/models?

Thanks
barrelchief
I spent $50 on an FIM and it had trouble holding the Custom Power cord Company's heavy plugs. And also when I tightend the screw holding in my 10/2 electrical wire the screw stripped. I bought the PS audio and never looked back.
Much more solid build and tighter hold on plugs.
Is the Virtual Dynamic cryoed Hubble receptacle advertised on Audiogon in the same league as the World Power cryoed Hubble 8300.
The cryoed Hubbell 5262 that Virtual Dynamics is doing has every right to be an excellent receptacle, although I haven't heard one. It is simply a 15 amp version of the Hubbell 5362-the only difference is that the 5362 will accept a 20 amp plug. Other than that, the 5362 and 5262 are built to exactly the same standard and are identical.
The Hubbell 8300 has a different face material and its contacts are nickel plated; apparently the nickel plating will give the receptacle a slightly more forward presentation. Some will say that the nickel contributes a "brightness".

The other question relates to the actual cryo treatment. The World Power receptacle is subjected to a longer than usual cryo treatment; whether this translates into better performance, I can't say because, once again, I haven't heard the VD receptacle. The VD receptacle also offers some form of contact enhancing treatment from what I remember, and the World Power comes "burned in" to substantially reduce your "burn in" period.

Like everything else in life, you pay your money, you take your chances!
Hospital grade is more than good enough for any hifi application. So-called “audiophile receptacles” are just a euphemism for “sucker receptacles”. By the way, spec-grade is more than adequate and well worth the 10x price of your common $0.79 receptacle. Beyond spec-grade, the law of diminishing returns applies.