Revel vs. Aerial vs. B&W

I am looking at upgrading my KEF Ref 3's and am considering Aerial's new 20T. Has anyone heard them? I have heard the B&W Nautilus 802's and think they are great - especially for the money. A friend of mine said I should consider the Revel Studios. I have never heard those. Feedback on them would be appreciated. I am using a Krell 3250/Lexicon MC12, FYI. Thanks!
acolcer
Hi Ritteri,

I own Revel studios and was curious what the dealer mark-up is? Any idea what it is on B + W?

Thanks,

J.
J: Markup on Revel's were 50 points. B&W's were also 50 points(but I know they have some independant deals where a retailer is moving ALOT of their product, they will get an even better deal or incentives of some kind) as is most companies. But a few mfg's like Aerial and Wilson go as high as 60-65 points. Basically the lowest markup you will find on a Speaker is 50 points.

Boston Acoustics had a deal with Tweeter where markup was as high as 70 points on certain products when I was working there awhile back. Employees were able to get accomadation cost at 75% off retail.
My $.02:

Open up your search. There are a lot of good speakers out there in your price range, so I'd test as many of the following speakers as I could:

Vandersteen - 5A
Avalon - Eidalon
Von Schweikert - vr7
Burmester - B99
Avantegarde - Duo
GMA - C-3
Verity - Parcifal
SoundLab - M-1
Joseph Audio - Pearl
Meadowlark - Blue Heron 2
Talon - Firebird or Khorus
VMPS - Elixir
Dali - Megaline or Euphonia
Fischer & Fischer - SL 1000
Gryphon Audio - Cantata
German Physiks - Loreley
Donald North Audio - Sequence

Happy shopping and let us know what you decide on.

DB
Are you guys kidding me.. You are arguing about Aerial VS Revel.. Give me a break. They are both really good and simply said, You like Brunette and I like Blonde.. Let's not start with Aerials Quality.. There is not a speaker for Sale in the US with as much cabinet development as Aerial has put in. Many years to design the 20T. The fact is the Revel's Salon's and the Aerial 9's and 20T's rock very well. They are both awesome and considering I sold both of you guys your speakers, I can mediate this.. In the same room with the same amps, I bet Ritteri would take the Salon's and Worldcat would take the Aerial's. That's what life is all about. You both got killer deals and just enjoy and stop this, It's bad for Both companies.

Now onto one more item of concern.
Ritteri - You seem to have connections for Aerial way above anyone including Mike Kelly who makes this stuff. Now why would you say this? Aerial's Margins are 10-15% less than Revel and it's alwyas been this way. That goes for every dealer in the US.. Don't say things about 50-60+ points when you don't know, This really hurts people's understanding of high value product. You also mention that you used to sell them ????? Are you Serious ?? If so , Please let me know how to buy them at 50 or 60 as you say and I will gladly pay you
10,000.00 Cash..

Let's all play nice..

I really value you guys very much and I really appreciate your business very much and you both know that I will do anything to help you if I can..

Happy Holidays
Craig