RMAF Loudspeakers?

Seeking ideas for high sensitivity (95+dB), 6-8 ohm nominal, flat impedance loudspeakers to audition at RMAF.

Daedalus Audio is one I am aware of.

I would have liked to listen to offerings from Devore, Zu Audio, WLM and Audiokinesis, but those manufacturers are not listed as exhibitors.

Any other ideas I may have overlooked?
tvad
Anyone check out the Legacy Audio room?
I understand that for the first time the Helix loudspeakers would be on display.
I have to echo the comments above regarding the GR Research/Dodd/Pi Audio Group room.

The speakers are efficient, very affordable and sound excellent. The bass goes down to 18 hz, the mids are full and highs are balanced. They are very musical sounding. The kits look like they are easy to put together.

The Dodd tube preamp and power amp performed well providing a full sound without the usual tube noise.

PI Audio provide the Diffisors and Power conditioning. I use teh Majic and Uber power conditioners and they have a huge impact on the system. I never would have believed it.

I am demoing some of the diffusers. They do widen the sound stage and are affordable.

If you bought everything in the whole room, it would cost ~$12K, and It was one of the best sounding rooms at the show.

TVAD, did you hear the GR Research room? Their high efficiency speaker with Tube electronics combo, sounds kinda like what you are looking for. The speakers, preamp, and amp would run you less than $8,500.

If the affordable category, I also like the Peachtree room. The Zu speakers were pretty incredible. It was a lower priced room, and it didn't sound as good as the GR Reseach room, but I think it beat everything else I heard at its price point.

There were some nice expensive rooms and speakers. Some were the Lotus, Gamut, TAD, Avalon, and MBL.
Atmasphere,

It is a goal of mine to make it to the RMAF someday. Besides good music and sound and all the rest, I also always look forward as well to trips out to that part of the country.