RMAF Loudspeakers?

Seeking ideas for high sensitivity (95+dB), 6-8 ohm nominal, flat impedance loudspeakers to audition at RMAF.

Daedalus Audio is one I am aware of.

I would have liked to listen to offerings from Devore, Zu Audio, WLM and Audiokinesis, but those manufacturers are not listed as exhibitors.

Any other ideas I may have overlooked?
tvad
Thanks for the info and the offer.

I don't understand a speaker builder who doesn't publish the specs of his product. Maybe I'm too picky, but it seems to be basic to do so.
Did anyone hear the Ravens? I thought the new Bard was one of the best monitor size speakers Ive ever heard. The Wilson Sasha's sounded great as were the Avalons. No surprises there. Soundsmith had some nice little monitors that reminded me of the B&W CM1. It was nice to spend a relaxed 1/2 hour with the Focal Grand Utopia, thats the only chance Ill ever have to hear a system of that $$$ magnitude.
I am afraid I just did'nt get the Sashas at all. Did nowone else prefer the sound of the Duetes? I found that room one of my favourites and quite different to what, in my very limited experience, I take to be the Wilson, "house sound", uber detailed, neutral, but too clinical for me to enjoy. The Duetes were delightfully musical, in comparison.
Ordered Audio Note AN-E SPe HE. It'll be a couple of months, maybe three until they are delivered...