Rogue Owners Unite

Hello Rogue Owners. The goal of this thread is to let Rogue owners discuss the tubes they have tried in their amps/preams and discuss other tweeks that have been implemented with success. It would also be nice if you'd post your system components to help us compare notes.
buckingham
precbsed
I converted a stock 88 to a Magnum 88. It turned into a new amp. Besides being more extended and detailed (by quite a bit) It was also much more robust and dynamic. (Something I should make clear was my old 88 needed tubes before I upgraded it.) Still it was a smashing success. The best time to upgrade is when you need tubes (if Rogue puts in the tubes you want to live with - mine came with Electro Harmonex 6550s.)
Philojet, thanks for the reply. I shipped out the 88 today to have the Magnum upgrade done. Is there any burn-in time recommended after having done the Magnum upgrade?
Philojet, I would think so because most of the major parts are upgraded.... Give it a week or two to fully open up.
precbsed
Mine sounded much better (more like the same amp top to bottom [cohesive?]) after about 2-3 weeks of 6 hour days.
I predict happiness in your future.