Rogue Owners Unite

Hello Rogue Owners. The goal of this thread is to let Rogue owners discuss the tubes they have tried in their amps/preams and discuss other tweeks that have been implemented with success. It would also be nice if you'd post your system components to help us compare notes.
buckingham
The quicksilver was a more traditional "tube" sound Very lush and smooth. The preamp was a bit dull if not matched well (Dynaco st70) But sounded downright exciting with my brothers Onkyo M504 and the Alisons CD9s . I liked them very much but wanted something with a bit more detail and bottom end grunt. would love to try the V4s still.
The quicksilver was a more traditional "tube" sound Very lush and smooth. The preamp was a bit dull if not matched well (Dynaco st70) But sounded downright exciting with my brothers Onkyo M504 and the Alisons CD9s . I liked them very much but wanted something with a bit more detail and bottom end grunt. would love to try the V4s still.
Thanks for the information. I think the V4 pairs well with the Rogue 99. The Rogue update was a plus.

I have a set of KT 77 tubes and I am going to try them in the V4. I am hoping for something between the EL34 lushness and drive of the KT88.
Once I break in the Gold Lions I would like to try some 6L6 . I really like the (flying C) SVKT88. Always looking to match the sound I got from my old Czech Tesla.
Are Rogue Titan series ampls/integrates more stable than the M120s
in terms of tube life and shorts?