Rogue Owners Unite

Hello Rogue Owners. The goal of this thread is to let Rogue owners discuss the tubes they have tried in their amps/preams and discuss other tweeks that have been implemented with success. It would also be nice if you'd post your system components to help us compare notes.
buckingham
Once I break in the Gold Lions I would like to try some 6L6 . I really like the (flying C) SVKT88. Always looking to match the sound I got from my old Czech Tesla.
Are Rogue Titan series ampls/integrates more stable than the M120s
in terms of tube life and shorts?
I believe the 120s were an isolated issue. from talking to mark and reading other post I have no reason to think this occurs in any of their other amps . I would call Mark at Rogue if you have any concerns.
My neighbor has the 120's. They run really hot. From everything I've read, their newer power amps are very reliable.

I bought an 88 about ten years ago. It still has the original tubes, and has been trouble free except for a 7 year old bridge rectifier that Mark sent me N/C. It took me about 10 minutes to replace it. My 66 Magnum has been trouble free.

I've upgrade both of the above this year to a 13 year old 99 magnum, and a new Atlas Magnum (kt120's), driving Zu Omns. This house is a rockin'!
Wow, KT 120s for Zu. Thats a lot of power. Any issues with tube related noise out of those super efficient speakers?