Shipping company for speakers- any good or bad one

I am looking to buy some speakers and will have them shipped. They are large so UPS is out. Anyone have any experience, + or -, with any companies?

Thanks
speeddeacon
Thanks everyone for the input. I'll definitely avoid Bax. Looks like FedEx freight will be the shipper of choice.
Speed, it is all a luck of the draw. As you seem to have decided on FedEx already, just keep your fingers crossed. FedEx has damaged two large and fragile shipments (the shipping parties involved took care of both problems, so I did not claim with FedEx).
I have not used BAX but I see both good and bad news about them.
FYI, a while ago, I had large speakers shipped to me via AAA Cooper and there was no problem, but I have to note that the shipper packaged beautifully.
Just to follow up, my speakers were shipped via FedEx Freight and arrived quickly and without damage. I did have to help unload them from the truck, which meant leaving work for a few minutes. The speakers, crated separatley, weighed in at 330# each and the solo driver had no equipment other than an appliance dolly to unload them with (there was no ramp on the trailer). Had I not been there to help get them out of the semi trailer, I shudder to think how, or if, he might have accomplished it on his own, however. The speakers were shipped on thursday and delivered monday morning from approximately 800 mi.

Thanks again for everyone's input.
Speeddeacon,

Just a follow-up from my end - I just bought a pair of Green Mountain Audio C1.5i. These were shipped from CA to the East Coast where I live - long journey. Roy Johnson was involved in arranging the shipping (tho' it was paid for the seller & myself) thru BAXGlobal.
The speakers arrived in-time per the BAX's website. They were undamaged + not a blemish on the boxes! It seems that BAX was very careful not to use a forklift when moving these speakers. They didn't place anything on top of the boxes either (which would have crushed the marble sculpture). So, overall I'm very happy & these speakers are making some fine music in my setup.
FWIW.