Should I recap my speakers? If so who can do it?

Would y'all recap? Mirage M1. they can't be moved. Can I just remove the necessary parts and ship that?

128x128jamesfokes
To do a nice job without going overboard I suggest the following.

1) Replace the 6-20watt sandcast/concrete resistors on each board with Mills MRA 12. You will need 12 Mills per speaker as I would connect in parallel pair in order to hit the 20 watt rating. I would match the exact same values as the original board. Parts cost $100.

2) keep the current inductors - no cost

3) Replace all the cheap film and electrolytic caps with a nice film cap such as the Clarity CSA Line - 250 volt. Estimated cost for parts on both boards is $260 total. Capacitor parts cost only.

Total is some $400 shipped for parts only.

You can contact me if interested. If not, these notes should prove helpful for your next steps should you decide to do it yourself. Looks easy to remove the board. Carefully mark all wires going into the board for resoldering later. Take your time and be very detailed in notes and markings. Will all the Clarity CSA Caps fit? Depends on the total space inside the bottom of your speaker. Need to know how much height you have. If as much as 3-4 inches, I would say yes.
I can do these for you.  I'm realistically going to take your budget and spend it as wisely as possible making most audible changes first.  This was my business many years ago, today it is my hobby. PM me if interested. I'm also happy to provide info if you'd like to do it yourself.  

Tim 
Well one does need to know more.  First off the Theta does not come in the values needed for many locations in this speaker.  One would be forced to buy many and begin paralleling to the point that the board would not fit. For example you would need 5 Theta caps in parallel just to hit the value needed for one cap! Cost would also become very high.   Also as good as the Theta caps are, I use them in electronics, in crossovers the CSAs are better overall.  
@grannyring If one knows what they’re doing, Theta is all they need to know. Clarity CSA is an inferior metallized capacitor built by the lowest bidder. Their CopperConnect technology is marketing nonsense. Copper end spray has been around since the birth of metallized film capacitors and is an option available from most manufacturers. DynamiCap does the same thing better, ASC, etc.

Theta is film/foil. Available in large values. And sounds incredible.