Shunyata Zitron Cobra vs Transparent Reference G5

I have a nice offer for a 2nd hand Shunyata Zitron Cobra 20A version power cord and a Transparent Reference G5 power cord (15A version), which is better for ARC Ref 6? Please note if I take Transparent Reference G5, I need to use a Shunyata 15A to 20A IEC converter (I already have this now). THX
mm622
ARC uses Shunyata pcs in their listening room and Transparent interconnects. Check the video tour on the Analog Planet website.
I use Shunyata pcs and ics and I am happy with them.
Maybe one day, I’ll try Transparent ics but not the top of the line that cost as much as my speakers. I will never spend tens of thousands of dollars on cables unless they also do the dishes.
I 'm wondering if I can use Shunyata Zitron Alpha HC PC on my Ref 6 to get the same sound quality with Alpha Analog ?  What I understand is Alpha HC is work best for high current gear like power-amp or power-conditioner. 

PS:   There are quite a lot of 2nd hand Shunyata Zitron Alpha HC 15A PC in my area, but very seldom to find a 2nd hand Zitron Alpha Analog 20A PC

The HC is a better power cord than the analog because of the sheilding. It was also more expensive then either the Anolog or Digital. I talked with Grant at Shunyata a few years ago and asked him about the different power cords. He told me that the HC would be best with my ARC Ref gear. The Ref gear has a lot of tubes and can benefit from the HC cord. 

I have the same question. I recently upgraded my power amp with Audio Research Reference 75 SE with 20 amp socket. My current PCs are all 15 amp ones so I am looking for good and reasonably priced 20 amp PC. Based on availability from the Cable Company Used List, I am contemplating the following ones:Shunyata Anaconda Helix CX, Python Ztron, and Cobra Ztron. Could you provide your opinion on these? I have all Synergistic Research PC and am not familiar with Shunyata other than their good reputation on the cable (PC, IC, SC) in general. I also have a good offer of Transparent Audio Reference 5 (20 amp) from a local dealer.