SME V, Tri-Planar or Phantom B-44

To be mounted on a Raven AC (only one arm) what is your system or choice. No way will I get a chance to listen to any of these where I live (France). So would like any of you here to feed opinions.

My system is :

Raven AC
Nagra VPS
Nagra PL-L
Nat Audio SE1 (SET 211 tube)
Wilson Audio WP 5.1

I would be using a Lyra Argo i

Thanks
Tim
timnaim
I lied!!!I simply messed up...BUT I LOVE the "Rockbare" label from Australia(about 20 dollars),and really amazing!On the cheap,but the amazingly good side is "Tin Dog",I bought three cases of the stuff for Five dollars a bottle,and have been having a glass or two after the gym....Very nice stuff.

I've been saving my daughter's birthday gift to me,a fabulous Barolo,for my "finally" getting my system on track again...it's been sitting in my "cellar wine rack",which is my son's old ping pong table,in basement,for five months.

I HOPE to crack into it in about two weeks....

Best to all
Which Rockbare Speedy??

see link http://www.winelistaustralia.com.au/winery.php?winery=Rockbare

If you don't get your system up and running soon you will be too far gone on the wine :-)
BTW - Federer seems to be gone - long live Rafa!!
Downunder,the bottom-most Shiraz,and it's a good price too.

Really worth seeking out!!

Thanks
I am running 3 arms on my TW and have listened to a few cartridges on the Phantom and moved my cartridges between my arms. It is all about arm / cartridge synergy. In that regard if the Lyra Argo is similar to the Titan I on the Phantom it will be an ideal match. I can't state enough how well the Titan I & Phantom match if you have the right phono preamp. I get an ideal 10 Hz both vertical & horizontal resonance. Spot on 10. Quite amazing and the sound matches. TW also measured a perfect 10. I honestly feel cartridges have different presentations that can sound more alike after matching is done correctly. Now I am refering to 3 way matching which includes the phono stage. What you need to realize is a phono w. too much gain might not match as well w. a medium output MC than others. I believe your phono stage is excellent & should match w. the Lyra. So all you need is the right arm.
Just out of curiousity since these three arms are some of the best out there, how does the vpi 12.7 stand up to them??
Oh and by the way with my limited experience in analog would like to add I am very happy with my Graham 2.2t.