Solid State amp with wide soundstage

So I bought a tube amp for a project and fell in love with the elbow room tubes give each musician. Unfortunately, because I listen to a lot of electronic music, the amp just doesn't give me the slam in the low end and the detail up top that I love. So please recommend a solid state amp that gives the best, widest soundstage. Budget $1000 used. Speakers Revel M20s.

Thanks.
dhcod615c
Check out Odyssey Stratos amps at $995. Very highly rated by The Absolute Sound. Check out consumer reviews of this amp at audioreview.com. Should still be a 5/5 with perhaps 100 or more owners doing the reviewing. Rated second best SS amp by International Audio Reviewer Peter Moncrief back in 1999.

150 wpc, 45 amperes, class A/AB, 20 year warranty, etc.. 30 day money back guarantee.

Their website is odysseyaudio.com. They should have a number of links to mag's reviews on their amps.

More than likely, you'd have to spend $4k or more on a SS amp to even come close to the sonic abilities of the Stratos. So people say. I had recommended these amp to a few people and they bought them. I have not heard any complaints about this amp. And no, I do not own this amp myself, nor am I in any way affiliated with any mfg.

-John
tweek,

tho i love my ec amps, i'd also consider the pass amps, if the extra scratch inwolved is not a problem. of course, w/a budget of only $1k used, this pretty-much limits ya to the aleph-30, which means ya need more efficient speakers...

doug s.
EDGE M4 CAN BE FOUND FOR UNDER $750.00.HAS A FANTASTIC SOUNDSTAGE.LIKE IT MUCH BETTER THAN THE ODYSSEY.
I wanna throw in my own amp. The 8002 Aragon. This amp is a sleeper. Check out its reviews on Audioreview.com. When set up right, this amp beats 8008 and most amps quadruple its price. I got a VD powercord hooked up to it.