Song intros that really grab you? ?

There are quite a few of these but two of my favorites are Garth Hudson's killer organ on "Chest Fever"by The Band and the intro to "Layla" by Derek And The Dominos. What are some of your favorites??
spindrifter
I always thought the coolest song intro was to "The Story in Your Eyes" by the Moody Blues. The intro actually had a title called "Procession". It starts with an "outer space" sound representing the creation of the planet and then proceeds forward through time, playing a theme on different instruments through the ages - starting with "caveman" chanting, then drums, moving to some middle-eastern instrument and then a lute, mandolin, pipe organ, full orchestra and finally ending with an electric guitar which plays the first notes of the main song. VERY COOL!

Matter of fact I may need to get a six pack on the way home and give it a spin:-)
"Wonderful Tonite" by Eric Clapton. That organ-like guitar is so...sexy. I'm unsure if it's slide guitar, or just skill at bending strings.
deb
Joey Kramer's drum intro to "Lord of the thighs"...it is on Aerosmith's "Get your wings"...and quite frankly it simply KILLS !!!!!