Sonic Frontiers AVM2 - anybody heard it

I just came across the Sonic Frontiers Anthem AVM2 surround unit and I wondered if anybody has auditioned or purchased one.
skatyal
Howdy, That is kind of what I thought. Someone over on alt.home-theater.marketplace told me that it was in a issue of Home Theater Mag. but never was able to find it. I got mine from a gentleman by the name of Frank Keyes from Utah. He is a great guy to deal with. (I do not have a local dealer-the closest is over 100 miles away so he was able to help me.) I believe his company name is Sights and Sounds. If you go to Audioreview.com and do a search on Anthem in the home theater marketplace section you should be able to find him. He was selling a used one back around 11/2/00. These really are great preamps. I look forward to coming home and putting on some music just to listen to it again. The little lady likes it because it is so easy to use! I hope this helps some. Have a great day, Kenny
I have had one for about 2 months. Its fantastic!! It is hooked up with balanced outputs to Paradigm reference active 40s, center, surrounds, and 15 sub. As an audio system it is great. As a surround sytem it is amazing.
Love mine as well. Not to happy about paying retail for it but that aside the balanced hookups are sweet. This replaced a new B&K REF30 (which burnt up $4k. worth of amplification first time I hooked it up). Use it with seperate ARC LS25 preamp for 2-channel.