Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 amplifier Recommendation

Using a Conrad Johnson MV55 at 45wpc. Feel like I need a little more control of the bottom end. Does anyone have a recommendation for an amp or integrated that is synergistic with these speakers. 

soundwatts
I have a pair of Sonus Fabers Venere 2.5 and found similiar issues controlling bass roll off. I have them a thick carpet laying on a concrete slab foundation. I corrected issues by going to my local granite stone company and had them cut and polish  2-16"x16"x1.5" 20 lbs dead weight per platform plinths and placed the speakers with the spikes protectors on platform with equip spikes and found not only tightening the foundation bass but had a great improvement overall on the mid range too!
I also bi-amp with a Krell KSA 250 on low and Audio Research VT 130 se on the high and all I can say was wow now these Venere's are really performing with a huge sound stage  and very black deep sound. Overall like a total different performance!

Enjoy music!
Sonus Faber and a Primaluna Dialogue (power amp or integrated) is absolute MAGIC!

I had the opportunity to visit a dealer and hear the Prim Luna DiaLogue Premium vs the Rogue Cronus Magnum ii.

I did Prefer the Rogue over the PM. But that is just MHO.

Audiogalore that is one powerhouse setup.  I don't have carpet on my floors I have a vinyl covering on the slab. where I have my spike protectors.  did you use the standard spikes or special spikes?  I also wish that I could move the speakers around easily are you able to do that with the granite slabs that you had made?

Yes 250 watts pure solid state Class A on Lows and 130 Watts tube power on highs. Best I've heard to date on my system. I also have a Prina Luna Dialogue Premium pre-amp driving a analog active balance crossover making a perfect bi-amp setup! 
As far as the spikes I saw no good reason nor justification to the replace the stock spikes. Yes even though the granite stone plinths are dead heavy movement for tweeting the speaker placement helps tremendously!

Enjoy music!