Spades or bananas connectors?

Hallo out there,

Which connector would you recommend me between my speakercables and my single wire speakers (Dynaudio)? Spades or bananas? The speakercables is Supra Sword.
audioangel
Don_s, I can understand your frustration at seeing the same questions posted over and over but, in fact, that's absolutely necessary for forums like this to accumulate good information. No single thread is going to contain the best answers to the question.

When a question is posted it's usually visible only for a day or two and gets pushed down the list quickly by newer posts. It may be that you're lucky and the people who actually have good information happen to see it on a given day but it's just as likely that it will be seen only by the uninformed but highly opinionated.

This isn't an encyclopedia, or even Wikipedia. It's amazing that there's as much great information as there is but, in part, that's because the same questions get asked over and over and, eventually, the good information gets sifted out.
Have to agree with Don S - is everyone's search function broken?

Best way to break in speakers, spades or bananas - and no, there isn't much new stuff DO A SEARCH and find the same answers over and over and over (and over).

Maybe there's only so many questions in audio, but my gosh, can't anyone try a search and find the dozens or hundreds of threads on the same subject and use that instead of the endless repetition?
If people are so frustrated by the repeated questions, why don't they just skip these threads and move on?
Why this great discussion about frustrations over duplicats issues. It was not that there was the issue. The question was: Spades or bananas? So, move on...