Speaker cable for 25 foot run

I am looking at various options for speaker cable for a 25 foot run without breaking the bank. Amp is the McIntosh 6600 integrated and speakers are the B&W 805S. Am considering Signal cable, Morrow and Audioquest Rocket 44. All would be in a bi-wire configuration. Anyone with any experience, comments or alternatives would be appreciated. Would like to keep the budget in this price range (say less than $1,000). I know that Morrow has a 60 day audition period, but I know that most manufacturers don't offer this.
conedison8
Disclaimer: I am the owner of PNF Audio.

www.pnfaudio.com

We make custom length speaker runs and you get your choice of color and termination.

We won Absolute Sound Magazine's Editors Choice Award in 2007 and 2008. They said that we make one of "the BEST reasonably priced cables on the market"

A 25 ft run will put you way under $1000 (near half).

steve@pnfaudio.com
Check out Blue Jeans Cable. Quality products for long runs that wont break the bank.

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/speaker/index.htm
I always thought size matters with thickness of cables and through experimentation I could not tell a difference.
Try the Morrow cables with 60 return policy. Nothing to lose but maybe a nominal shipping fee... But the experience will be well worth it in the end.