Speaker companies with a focus on parts quality and measurements

Researching my next upgrade and am looking for good price/performance ratio with high quality drivers and public measurements. Currently using a pair of Chane A1rx-c bookshelf with a Rythmik F15 sub, and I'm actually quite happy with this setup. Right now I'm primarily looking at Ascend Acoustic's sierra-2 or something from Philharmonic, but I'd like to know if there are similar companies that I'm not yet aware of.
skinwalker

Nearly every reputable speaker company claims the criteria you suggest in your search. Have you seen many companies with claimed low price/performance, low quality drivers and no measurements? You may get recommendations from Cerwin Vega to Raidho.

You would do better to discuss your preferences in terms of the type of speaker, i.e. technology employed, and listening preferences along with firm budget.

Revel, B&W, Magneplanar, Vandersteen all do this - but you won't see them put their trade secrets out publically.

The above all have been in biz a long time and have a lengthy period of development towards a certain subset of goals for a perfect speaker.  No speaker does everything perfectly so you need to listen and decide what criteria are most important to you.

I believe the closest approach to perfection would be to build a large warehouse in the desert near a BPA high voltage line and put 4 maggie 20.1's in it ....
Zu Audio are in your price range. I own the Omen Bookshelf and can attest to their sound reproduction. They also have a trial period so you can see if you like them.
Otherwise, a pair of Vandersteen bookshelves would be another option.
Bob
Post removed