speaker with high WAF

Can anyone recommend a floorstanding speaker with a slim profile that doesn't suffer too much from near the wall placement. I favor those with clarity, coherance and imaging ability.
ericrosenfdb8
As a ProAc Response owner, I'm partial to them, but if I were looking at it from inside the bra out, I'd say Sonus Faber all the way.
Thanks. I thought I had a wife w/ high SAF, but I gues I should have gotten it in writing!! Anyone need a pair of Thiel 3.6's?
On the affordable end of the spectrum, I have to second the Meadowlarks (in my case: Swallows + Swan). Biggest "free pass" I've ever gotten in audio, my wife is overjoyed at the wood construction + the appearance. I'm overjoyed at the sensitivity + the sound.

My wife only really likes the La Scalas in the living room when the cat tries to climb in them, because that's just damn funny.
I second the vote for Sonus Faber. I find the Cremonas beautiful and sonically great. If you are willing to look at a bookshelf, in a smaller room the Cremona Auditors are killer for the price and look great with their custom stands. In the right finish the JM Labs Electra 926 or Diva Utopia are very attractive. In sizable measure I own the 926's just as much because my wife finds them attractive as because I like the way they sound.
Cain and Cain's, all of them are absolutely beautiful. Also, I don't like the speakers but MartinLogan's look great. I have a solution as well. I have had Magnepan 1.6qr's and now 3.6R's, and my wife loves the sound hates the look. But, they are so flat and not too heavy, that I can disconnect and slide them behind a decorative screen. Check out my system there is a picture with the 1.6qr's out, then one with everything put away.

Good luck.