Speakers for newbie

Hi everybody,
my 1st post but i spent lots of time reading the forums.

I've got Marantz SR6006 receiver and thinking about purchasing B&W P6 series. Ill be listening 50-70% to music and 30-40% movies.

Please let me guys know what do you think, any help greatly appreciated. Sadly my budget is only $1000

thx,
eMax
4zoranss
Post removed 
Post removed 
4zoranss-

The Tekton Lore and mini Lore are great choices. If it were mine, I would go for the Lore. I am reviewing Tekton's Enzo speaker for TNT-Audio.com. The Enzo looks to be a great performer too but out of your price range so look to the Lore.
Yeah, man. Go buy something and let us know how it sounds.

I've gotta admit, the Lores have my interest, since I found out today that we're gonna have a spare room pretty soon.

The only thing that bugs me is buying new, when in the situation that the OP is. Say he gets a pair of M-Lores at $650. He's paid $650 plus, what, $100 in shipping? Now say he doesn't like them. What's he gonna get for them. $400 plus shipping?

Now say he buys a pair of B&W 685s for around $450, used and he doesn't like them. He'll likely get his money back, if he sells them.
Guys,
I just want to thank you all for the great inputs. I really appreciate it. I feel like a little puppy left on huge farm haha. All of your suggestions are pretty smart and make sense.
Only speakers I listened so far were B&W and Marti Logans @BB (also Klipsh and infinity but I didn't like the sound).
I think I gotta go and listen some more.

I am moving on 13th, when I move I will know exactly the layout of the room, how far speakers will be away from where we will sit etc etc. That will clear out some questions.

I also like idea of getting 2 or 5 channel amps if more juice is needed for the speakers. Do you have any suggestions for new and used that would work well with my SR6006.
Thx again, your expertise is greatly appreciated.